Not only does our team have impressive professional qualifications, but it also has a wealth of hands-on practical expertise that we can share with our clients. We are atypical of accountants since our experience is derived from not only working with many clients over the years, but also from running our own businesses, both as active participants and investors - helping them evolve through the various cycles of development from start-up to mature venture.
We believe the knowledge we have built up over the years in dealing with a wide range of disparate business and commercial ventures, including our own, at various stages of development, is one of the most valuable assets that we can share with clients to add value to their own businesses, and we do this in a number of ways, including:
- Assisting management with short-term and long-term business planning
- Advice and support to implement management systems and controls
- Assisting with the recruitment of key personnel, such as managers and directors
- Where appropriate, acting as non-executive directors
- The undertaking of feasibility studies in connection with new acquisitions